I feel blessed to be recognised and nominated for four great awards within four days, three for ‘Blog Of The Year Award’ by the great poet, Sagedoyle whose poems are expertly written and fantastic, the wonderful Mridula a great writer and Cristian Minau, whose wonderful posts and pictures takes you on a tour of the world, they’ve got fantastic blogs do check them out. I was also nominated for ‘The Beautiful Blogger Award’ by the brilliant Natesh, such honour! Thank you guys!!
The “Blog Of The Year” award is different from other awards we might have been given in the past, because you accumulate stars.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Select the blog / blogs you think deserve the “Blog Of The Year” award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog / blogs you have chosen. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page Blog of the Year 2012 Award and include these rules in your post. Please don’t alter the rules or the badges.
4. Let the blog / blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share rules with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – Click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience .
6. As a winner of the award, please add link back to the blog that presented you with the award, and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar and start collecting start collecting stars!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is very different! When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! In total, you get to collect 6 stars !
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still give them again and help them to reach the required 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
Every blogger I’ve come across here are wonderful and unique in their own right and deserves this award, so I closed my eyes and when I opened them, wrote the following as my nominees :
On Other Stories:
I want to say I appreciate every support I received from everyone when I battled with severe cold, I am great now and back to work, love you guys for all your cares, we are a big fat family!
And on a lighter note, I didn’t finish my Nanowrimo, I had to stop at 11K due to editorial duties, my office was inundated with an avalanche of work and I couldn’t tear myself into four parts, If I could, I would have written 80K. To all writers who won, congratulations!
Love and Peace Folks!